Malesian Orchid Journal Vol. 2
In this, the second issue of Malesian Orchid Journal, we include an article on Sarcanthopsis from New Guinea. The island of New Guinea, situated in the eastern part of Malesia, has one of the richest orchid floras in Earth, with some 2500 or more species in about 130 genera. The first comprehensive overview of all the orchid genera currently known to occur in New Guinea, supplemented with a with a checklist of all the species.
- Two New Species of Dendrobium (section Calcarifera) from Sabah by Jeffrey J. Wood and Anthony Lamb
- Dendrobium glomaeratum Rolfe by Jeffrey J. Wood
- Two New Species of Appendicula from Borneo by Jeffrey J. Wood
- A New Species of Cleisostoma from Borneo by Peter O’Bryne and Jaap J. Vermeulen
- Malaxis functata or Crepidium punctatum? by Jeffrey J. Wood
- Tainia obpandurata Discovered in Borneo by Jeffrey J. Wood and Anthony Lamb
- Six New Species of Thrixspermum (Vandeae: Aeridinae) by Peter O’Bryne and Jaap J. Vermeulen
- Bulbophyllum echinolabium – A Bizzare Species from Sulawesi
- The Bornean Endemic Genus Dimorphorchis (Vandeae: Aeridinae)
- Sarcanthopsis hansemannii – An Attractive Vandeceous Orchid from the Bismarck Archipelago by Jeffrey J. Wood and Paul Ormerod
- Jungle Journeys by Sheila Collenette
- A New Species of Liparis (section Cestichis) from Sabah, Malaysia Borneo
There are no reviews yet.